My mom would make these often for Baby-showers or wedding showers. They are super yummy, super easy, and make for a great lunch, appetizer, or after-school snack! A summer version of a thanksgiving classic. Yum!
8 Tortillas (If you can find flavored kind, those are the best!)
8 oz Cream Cheese* (Softened a little so it is spreadable)
1 small Can of Cranberry Sauce
Turkey Lunch Meat
* I use the 1/3 less fat kind.They also have fat free! You can also mix in herbs or flavoring of your choice. in the cream cheese.
1. Lay out a tortilla
2. Spread an even layer of cream cheese. . . on the side near the closure, put hardly if any cream cheese. . . it will ooze out.
3. Spread about a tablespoon of cranberry sauce over the tortilla only on half, (away from the closure side).
4. Lay on the Turkey! Put however many you would like. I put about 2-3 slices per roll.
5. Lay on a leaf of lettuce.
6. Roll 'er up tight! Everything has a tendency to ooze out towards the closure to try to "grab" everything as your roll it so it doesn't slide out.
7. Put toothpicks in your roll so it doesn't open up. If you look in the picture, I put the toothpick wherever the tortilla stops, which isn't always in the same place. You can put it in the fridge/freeze for just a little while to help set it up a little before you cut them. You can cut in half for a wonderful lunch, or put multiple toothpicks in and cut for a party!