Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall Colors Salad

From: Rochelle

I LOVED the colors in this salad. I know when something has this much color, it has GOT to be good for me! Austin and I had a little debate on whether we liked this one hot or cold, so you might need to decide that one for yourself. I think it tasted best fresh and semi-warm, right after I cooked the squash and mixed it with everything else. The dressing adds I nice complement of tastes to all of the vegetables.





Fall Colors Salad

2 C
Roasted Banana Squash, Cubed
1/2 C
Red Bell Pepper- Cubed
1 Can
Corn-drained
1 Can
Black Beans- drained

Carefully combine in a medium sized bowl.

Dressing:
Adapted from Oh She Glows- Long Weekend Grilled Salad
3 T
Olive Oil
1/4 C
Fresh Lime or Lemon Juice
2 T
Balsamic Vinegar
2 Cloves
Garlic- Minced
2 T
Cilantro
1 t
Agave nectar
1 t
Dijon Mustard

Salt & Pepper to Taste

Place all ingredients in a small jar and shake to mix. Pour over salad and mix to coat. Can be served hot or cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...